Embroidery is making a popular return to crafting with many unique creations, often featuring pop phrases, images and other references. In honor of National Embroidery Month, join us on Thursday, February 21st at 7pm EST using the hashtag #CFSew to talk favorite embroidery successes (as well as fails), sharing pictures of favorite projects and a link-share of favorite sewing and embroidery patterns. Enter the Rafflecopter widget below to let us know you'll be there.
- 2 winners will receive $50 gift cards to Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- 1 winner will receive a Foxy Night Embroidery Kit from Dioramatist
- 1 winner will receive a stitchable embroidery sampler from Charlotte Lyons
- 1 winner will receive the Have a Hoot Embroidery Pattern from Jenelle Clark
- 1 winner will receive the Winter Girl 2 Embroider Pattern from Tamar Nahir Yanai
- Kim of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, author and artist Jenelle Clark and Erin of Pellon will be joining us to share ideas and crafts. Be sure to follow at @JoAnn_Stores, @Jenelle_EandA and @PellonProjects.
Add your Twitter handle below to let us know you're coming. To be eligible for prizes, follow @CraftFoxes using the hashtag #CFSew and join in!
Image credit (from top): Dioramatist
Congrats to our winners!
A few favorite tweets from the chat...
Q2: How did you learn to #sew or embroider? #cfsew
@Bodinesteph: I am learning all on my own, I' m going this weekend to get supplies and learning material! wish me luck!#CFSew
Q4: What #sewing or #embroidery project has been your best success? #cfsew
@CarolYemola: I made Christening Dresses for my twin granddaughters from their mom's beaded wedding dress. BEAUTIFUL! #CFSew
Q6: What do you like best about sewing and embroidery? #cfsew
@JBeansCloset: The relaxation! I also love to share what I make with family and friends. #CFSew