We want to see crafts made for or inspired by your pets! Upload a project or how-to on CraftFoxes for your chance to win a pet T-shirt from Dog City & Co.!
This contest is for you if you've ever:
- Dressed up your pet for Halloween or any day of the year
- Crafted a special bed or toy for your dog
- Knitted with cat hair
- Made a DIY chicken tractor for your feathered friends
- Worn handmade crafts inspired by your pet
- And more! We'd love to see what you come up with.
We'll look at all pet craft projects uploaded during the contest and randomly select two. They will each win their choice of pet T-shirt from Dog City & Co! (There are even a few other pets besides dogs to choose from.) Dog City & Co. owner Niki Crow is a self-employed entrepreneur/designer based out of Chicago who specializes in pet-related clothing and decor. She is also very charity minded, with a portion of every sale going to animal shelters and rescue organizations.
Here are detailed instructions on how to add your project or how-to to CraftFoxes. Good luck!