Cranberry sauce, turkey crafts and ruby-gold home decor are just a few things we appreciate about Thanksgiving. Celebrate the holiday with a CraftFoxes' Twitter party on November 15th, 7-8 pm EST, a craft chat focused entirely on keeping the holiday simple, stylish and stress-free. From what to make when a last-minute vegan drops by to the best crafts to do with kids while Mama's busy cooking, we've got the patterns, projects and pictures to help you become a true #HolidayFox this Thanksgiving.
Thanks to Accord Publishing, an imprint of Andrews McMeel Publishing, for sponsoring the prizes for this month's craft chat where we'll be giving away a prize every 6 minutes.
- 2 winners will receive Crochet 2013 (Day-to-Day Daily Boxed Calendar)
- 2 winners will receive Easy Scrapbooking Crop-a-Day (2013 Day-to-Day Calendar)
- 1 winner will receive Easy Origami Fold-a-Day (2013 Desk Calendar)
- 2 winners will receive Knitting (2013 Day-to-Day Daily Box Calendar)
- 2 winners will receive Quilting Block & Pattern-A-Day (Desk / Box Calendar 2012)
- 1 winner will receive Fold Your Own Zombie 2013 Wall Calendar
Keep up with all the latest questions, comments and inspiration by using #HolidayFox and following @CraftFoxes and our partner Stitch Craft Create via @SCCmag.
Want more craft chatting? Be sure to join CraftFoxes as we partner with Stitch Craft Create magazine's own monthly craft #SCCMeet Twitter party on November 28th at 9pm EST.
No need to leave a name or RSVP. Instead, just join us Thursday, November 15th from 7-8 pm EST using the hashtag #HolidayFox. Anyone who participates in the chat and lives within the United States is eligible to win! Remember to look for Twitter chats the third Thursday of every month.