Many sites (like Etsy) allow you to download your product listings into a CSV file. Once you've filled out your shop information, you can take that file and upload the listings to your account.
What are the steps you need to take?
1. Click on your "My Shop" tab.
2. Make sure you're in the inventory section (if not, you can click on the inventory button -- see the red arrow above).
3. Click on the light blue "Upload CSV" button circled in red in the image above.
4. You'll be taken to a new page where you can upload the CSV file.
5. Click on the "Choose file" button and then the "Upload CSV" button below it. (Your CSV should be organized with the following categories in this order: TITLE, DESCRIPTION, PRICE, CURRENCY_CODE, QUANTITY, TAGS, MATERIALS, IMAGE (listed in separate columns)).
7. To help shoppers find your products you'll want to use the dropdowns on each listing:
-- Consumer type: Who's it made for?
-- Product Styles: These details help surface the listings, but are optional.
8. Below you'll see form fields, some of which will be filled in and others that may ask for info:
-- Sales Tax
9. CraftFoxes default setting is to make the product "Available," but if it isn't yet be sure to adjust.
10. Shipping charge: How much will you charge to ship the item?
11. Once you've reviewed all of the items to add to your account, click the "Import Items" button at the top right.
12. After your listings have been imported please go in and make sure all the details and pictures are to your liking. Once you have done so, your listings will appear in the marketplace (or will be submitted for review if you are applying for a shop).