Win prizes, get new ideas & celebrate the holiday with our #CFHalloween Twitter chat
With Halloween creeping forward, the thought of last-minute decorating and costuming is almost as scary as the night itself. But the only thing to fear is fear itself, and CraftFoxes has a Twitter party focused entirely on last-minute Halloween ideas! From quick costumes to easy party decor, we've got the patterns, projects and pictures to help you celebrate this treasured (but fast-approaching) holiday.
- 1 winner will receive $50 worth of Scotch Color & Pattern Duct Tape
- 5 winners will receive "Craft-A-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects" by Sarah Goldschadt (Quirk Books)
- 1 winner will receive "Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook" (Wiley Craft)
- 1 winner will receive "Glitterville's Handmade Halloween" by Stephen Brown (Andrews McMeel)
- 1 winner will receive Horrorgami: Creepy Creatures, Ghastly Ghouls, and Other Fiendish Paper Projects by Chris Marks (Running Press)
- 1 winner will receive Knitmare on Elm Street: 20 Projects that Go Bump in the Night by Hannah Simpson (Running Press)
Follow us @CraftFoxes and our partner @jaderbomb to keep up-to-date with all the latest questions, comments and inspiration.
Check out some of JaderBomb's cool crafts, including a lampshade made from paint samples via this CraftFoxes' post.
No need to leave a name or RSVP. Instead, just join us Thursday October 18th from 7-8 pm EST using the hashtag #CFHalloween. Anyone who participates in the chat and lives within the United States or Canada is eligible to win!
Top tweets of the night:
Q1: What’s the best quick costume you’ve ever made?
- @zoya513, I made a Florida snow globe costume once #cfhalloween
Q7: You’ve got an oversized T-shirt and a tiny, costume-less tot only 20 minutes from T-o-T time. What would you make?
- @ClassyEventO, A7 The Michenlin Tire man! #cfhalloween
- @msmary1962: Q7 a marshmallow #cfhalloween
- @msmary1962 Draw a dollar on each side and make them money #cfhalloween
- @LenaMarjorie47 #cfhalloween A giant cob web with glittery spiders all over it!
Q10: Should Halloween be silly or scary?
- @theideaqueen, Both! Should be "scared silly" every day of October :) #CFHalloween
Favorite tweet of the night:
@thepinkestowl Participating in the #CFHalloween party at work @craftfoxes #rebel
Congrats to our winners!
@LLLSummer, @LoriLynne1970, @ShannonRByrd812, @nikki2kids, @thepinkestowl, @theideaqueen, @thirymommy, @mummadear and @ClassyEventO.
Join us every third Thursday for a craft-inspired Twitter party. Next month will be Thurssday November 15th, from 7-8 pm EST.