Buy or make a thoughtful handmade wedding gift for those you love
Weddings gift registries are helpful for choosing a great wedding gift, but how many toasters can one couple use? Consider the gift of handmade to show how much you care. You can buy direct from your favorite artisan, make something yourself, or you could even help the couple defray wedding costs by offering to handle a DIY wedding project, such as making treats to set a dessert table or creating unique reception décor. Here are several ideas to inspire you!
Handmade Paper Wedding Decorations
Dessert Table GoodiesHere's a line-up of eight desserts that can be easily customized to any wedding theme. There's something here for everyone with chocolate, coffee, banana, vanilla and yes, even bacon...the star of many desserts these days!
- Banana bacon cookies by Libbie Summers
- Chocolate heart cookies by April Carter
- Coffee tarts by the Love Food Editors
- Wedding cake pops by Molly Bakes
- Banana pecan cupcakes by the Love Food Editors
- Red velvet heart cupcakes by the Love Food Editors
- Polka dot cookies by Shelly Kaldunski
- Jars of Neapolitan cake by Shaina Olmanson
Starburst MirrorFor the couple who's into environmentally-sound décor, make this recycled magazine starburst mirror by Amanda Lee of House Revivals. One of the best investments you can make in the thoughtfulness of a wedding gift is your time!
Personalized Ceramic Vase