How to fix Norton Antivirus scan problem?
To protect your system from malicious online threats, you should routinely scan your computer to check for viruses. In case the Norton Antivirus scan does not work, you can refer to the steps below to troubleshoot the address:
• Step 1: Exit all programs and restart your computer
• Step 2: Download the Remove and Reinstall Tool
• Step 3: Locate the Norton setup file on your computer
• Step 4: Double-click the NRnR icon and run the tool
• Step 5: After the Remove & Reinstall tool uninstalls Norton you can go ahead and reinstall the software and re-run the scan
If you notice that the scan problem persists even after you reinstall the software you can call the Norton customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Read More:- https://www.antiviruscareonline.com/norton-support-number.php