How to solve Sage 100 2019 Unable to Connect to Server?
Sage 100 server errors are generally caused because of a problem with the hosting framework or the IP address. You can refer to the steps below to fix the error so Sage can connect to the servers:
• Open Sage 100 Contractor and wait for the ‘Connect to SQL’ window
• Press the X button and close the window without closing Sage
• Go to the lower right corner and click ‘Change license server’
• Select the option to manually enter the IP address or name
• Type 127.0.0.1 or “localhost” in the given field and click ‘OK’
If you still cannot connect to the server you can call the Sage tech support number and speak to a certified expert to implement a more advanced solution.