Makes 12 cookies Black candy writer 12 large chocolate cookies 12 Nutter Butter® cookies, divided into two pieces with filling scraped out 12 vanilla wafers 24 candy eyeballs 12 red SweetWorks® Sixlets® Black edible marker
1. Prepare the candy writer according to package directions.
2. Use the candy writer to squeeze candy coating on the chocolate cookies where you will place the ears and vanilla wafer face.
3. Place the Nutter Butter cookies on for ears and the vanilla wafer on for the face.
4. Use the candy writer to squeeze candy coating onto the eye area and place candy eyeballs on top of the coating.
5. Squeeze candy coating onto the back of a Sixlet® and place on the vanilla wafer to create a nose. You may have to hold the Sixlet® in place for a moment until the candy starts to set and holds in place®.
6. Use edible marker to draw a mouth onto the vanilla wafer. Repeat with the remaining cookies. Let the candy coating on the cookies dry for at least 2 hours. Excerpted with permission from <a href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0762452528/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0762452528&linkCode=as2&tag=craftfocom-20&linkId=e647ec30cbfe23dba198206212ee4ecf">Smart Cookie: Transform Store-Bought Cookies Into Amazing Treats</a>