This party may take place in your living room, but it’s truly out of this world! Every future astronaut and alien lover will rocket over to this party. Complete with games, decorations, costumes, and food, the space theme will please human guests as well as any extraterrestrials that decide to show up!
- 5" x 7" (12.5cm x 18cm) purple cardstock (card)
- 1" x 3" (25mm x 7.5cm) yellow cardstock (UFO top)
- 2" x 3" (5cm x 7.5 cm) blue cardstock (UFO body)
- 1" x 2" (25mm x 5cm) purple print cardstock or paper (UFO legs)
- Gold glitter dimensional paint
First, fold purple cardstock to measure 3 1/2" x 5" (9cm x 12.5cm).
Place pattern on fold, trace, and cut out. Trace and cut out UFO pieces.
Glue on legs first, then bottom and top. Add “Party” in dimensional paint along with dots on top and along division of cardstock colors.
Adapted from <a href="http://www.d-originals.com/crafty-kid-parties">"Crafty Parties for Kids: Creative Ideas, Invitations, Games, Favors, and More"
</a> by Margaret Riley, published by Design Originals.