Welcome to Craft Foxes - SharPharMade's shop! I am into the arts; have been ever since I was small. I used to draw and paint, all the time; and, even, assisted my mom (an elementary teacher), with her Arts and Crafts, including her Art and Craft shows, that she took part in. Not willingly, at first; however, at one point, I started participating in the shows, where I made my own crafts that I sold. However, then I married, had children, and stopped. In fact, I packed up my Arts and Crafts, to make room for my children! Now, my children are grown, I am disabled (am, now, an official retiree), and I am, again, following my first love ... Arts and Crafts. I am glad to be a member of such an awesome site; and I love to compare, share, and talk. I, also, love interacting with others, who...more
At this time; I prefer PayPal as the only method of Payment; and abide by Craft Foxes, and PayPal, Policies.
PAYMENT IS TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF FIRST ITEM, FROM MY SHOP, THAT IS PLACED IN CART; OTHERWISE, BUYER agree that their cart purchase(s) can be removed from their cart (canceled); and that the item(s), from my shop, that they had placed in their cart, can be returned to stock; and put back among my items available for sale ... on any of my other store fronts, and sites, not just Craft Foxes. If more time to pay is needed; please contact me PRIOR to buying, or bidding, to discuss it with me. I am very open to making special arrangements, within reason. THANK YOU!
Also, I am cleaning out my Craft Room of Patterns that I no longer have any interest in making, and I am, also, selling patterns, that belonged to my mom: in addition to making and selling handmade items.
Note: Most of the Patterns Are VINTAGE and UNCUT, unless otherwise stated. Some Pattern envelopes may show yellowing, and some shelf, or storage, wear. Most are like, or going on, 40 years old, or more! However, the patterns are in excellent, and use-able, condition.
P.S. SINCE PATTERNS, AND CARDS, CAN BE COPIED, ALL PATTERN, AND CARD, SALES ARE FINAL (NO REFUNDS); THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY, UNLESS YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT! THANK YOU!
Shipping is based upon 'Carrier Rate Shipping' Current Prices (Always Subject to USPS, Fed-X, UPS, or Any Shipper used, Changes). Tracking and Delivery Confirmation will ALWAYS be attached, with shipping, to confirm the delivery. I will ALWAYS try to use whichever is the lesser shipping charge; unless the buyer have a certain preference (It will be considered; and buyer is to pay any extra cost, if required, for their preferred shipping).
More on Shipping**
· I provide shipping, at this time, to the following 15 Countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia (where allowed), New Zealand, France, Germany, Spain, Croatia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Israel, Netherlands, and Switzerland.*
· Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO, may cost a little more, for some items (so please wait for invoice, if you reside in either of these places).
* HOWEVER, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT SHIP, ANYWHERE; WHERE CONFIRMED DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE!** If I make this decision; I will, immediately, provide a FULL REFUND (all shipping charges will be included, besides purchase price).
**P.S. If shipping is charged, on any two, or more, items, purchased; combined shipping is provided, where possible (even, if I have to do so, as a partial refund, after purchase). I will charge only the actual shipping cost, plus any additional fees (e.g. insurance, etc.), ONLY. It is not my practice to make any additional profit off of any shipping costs. If you pay shipping, and I find that the shipping paid was more than it, actually, costs to ship, a product(s); I will, immediately, process a refund, for the difference.
. If there is anyone else interested, in an item, that is from a Country not listed, here, feel free to contact me, and we can chat.
NOTE: Duties, customs, taxes, and other shipping charges, by your Country (International, etc.) ARE YOUR responsibility!
IMPORTANT NOTE: *****Most of my handmade items are small, and light, enough to fit into an envelope; and that is how most items will be shipped. If you prefer a box, for shipping; then, please, inquire, or let me know, and wait on an invoice for a re-calculated shipping charge, prior to paying. If I do not hear from you, prior to, or immediately, after you make a purchase; it will be assumed, and agreed, that you do not mind the item being shipped, in an envelope. Thank you.
P.S. Insurance must be requested prior to shipping. For anything under $20.00, if you want insurance, and it is not in the description of the item, that you purchase; please do NOT pay, until an invoice can be drawn up, to include the cost of insurance. Any purchase that is $20.00, or over, will, automatically, include insurance; that will be paid by me, for my protection, as well as yours. To reiterate, shipping will, always, include tracking, and 'Delivery Confirmation.' On large purchase amounts, usually, $20 and over; 'Signature Confirmation' will, also, ALWAYS be required, upon delivery. Thank you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SINCE PATTERNS, CARDS, AND ANY PAPER PRODUCT, CAN BE COPIED, ALL PATTERN, CARD, AND PAPER, ETC., SALES ARE FINAL (NO REFUNDS); THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY, UNLESS YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT! THIS, ESPECIALLY, APPLIES TO THE EU BUYERS/COUNTRIES! ALL SALES FINAL ... NO EXCEPTIONS! NO REFUNDS, NOT, EVEN, TO EU BUYERS/COUNTRIES, ON PARTICULAR PRODUCTS LISTED, AS SO ... MAKE SURE THAT YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, WANT! THANK YOU!*
* If the paper product arrives damaged (Must be USPS, or Shipper that was used, verified); a similar product will be sent for replacement, once the damaged item is, immediately, returned ... within 7, or 21 days, depending if you are in the U.S., or International. I do not promise the same exact item can, or will be, duplicated. All of my handmade products are unique. Also, international buyers are responsible for custom, duties or any other fees, that are charged extra, by their Country.**
** NOTE: Sometimes, depending on special circumstances, a FULL REFUND will be issued, instead. I like to be fair, and just, with my customers; and I ask for the same fairness, in return.
Re: Handmade Items (Non-Card/Paper, or Other Products): 7-Day Return Policy (21-Days For International) for most items ... ***
- Just be sure the item is in new, re-saleable condition and in its original packaging; as shipped to you. For example, if your tool shipped to you in a nice box, you must return that box with your tool inside the original corrugated box I shipped it, to you, in. No RMA (or BEAR) number needed! Contact me through Craft Foxes, or my email (that will, also, be provided at shipping), and let me know you would like to return the item, I may give you special instructions or information to put on your package.
- Fast processing - I process most returns, with a similar (like) product, within three business days of receipt, so you can quickly get your replacement item.
- Free exchanges (if return item received in acceptable condition). I understand that buying online can sometimes be confusing, the only cost to you is the return (and initial) shipping, fees (e.g. insurance, etc. if I paid), and/or price difference, of the replacement product, if any. I will do my best; however, to keep the product price the same.
- Restocking fee - I do not charge a restocking fee for returned items, but return shipping, any additional related shipping cost, and/or insurance, is the responsibility of the buyer. If your item shipped with free shipping, I will subtract the cost of the initial shipping, that I paid to send it to you, plus any insurance, or additional fees, from your refund, if a refund is issued. Accordingly, if shipping was paid, by the Buyer, any insurance, or other additional fees, that I paid, to send an item, initially; will, also, be deducted from any refund amount, if a refund is issued.
- Did I make a mistake? If you need to make a return because I sent you the wrong item, color or size, etc. (if it was specified), that you did not order, please, contact me, and ask me to look into it.
*** NOTE: Sometimes, depending on special circumstances, a FULL REFUND will be issued, instead. I like to be fair, and just, with my customers; and I ask for the same fairness, in return.
I, BearyAmazing, want you to be happy with your purchase(s); after all you are my 'BearyAmazing' customers!
ALL transactions are subject to an 8.25% Tax Rate, if you reside in Illinois (as required by Illinois); as this is where my patterns, etc., will be shipped from. Other local sales tax amounts, for all other States, are based, in accordance, to the State that you reside in.
For custom orders, allow [number of days depends on order] days for fulfillment. Seller doesn't accept wholesale inquiries.