*update* congratulations to the winner, hpdawson1!
Duct tape crafts are fun for all ages, and this week you can comment to win a book filled with duct tape projects from wearables to toys and accessories. "Tape It and Make It" by Rachela Fabian Morgan and published by Barron's Educational Series includes more than 500 color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions showing you how to make dozens of creative projects.
Learn to craft everything from wallets and coin purses to novelty neckties and household decorations from duct tape. Separate chapters give directions for projects that include:
- Duct Tape Accessories—wallets, sandals, watch strap and more
- Duct Tape Clothing—apron, necktie, mini skirt, tool belt and more
- Duct Tape Flowers—roses, iris, water lilies and more
- Duct Tape Animals—turtle, duck, lion’s head, puppy and more
- Megativities— skyscraper, Rubik’s Cube and more
Comment to win!
Enter to win this week's giveaway by leaving a comment on this post. You can tell us if you've ever crafted anything from duct tape. We'll pick one random winner on Monday, November 12th, 2012.