Update an old dinosaur or other large animal toy into a planter! This is a great project for a kid, or the kid at heart.
1. Cut an opening of at least 2-inches by 2-inches on the top of the creature. Do this with a Dremel tool (preferred) or, depending on the hardness of the toy, you may be able to do it with a sturdy craft knife.
2. Depending on the size of the toy, and what parts of the body are hollow, you may want to block off a part so water doesn't get trapped, despite the drainage holes. I used some Dollar Store modeling clay to
keep water out of the tails.
3. Empty out the body of any dustings and clean it well.
3. Give your creature some punch with spray paint!
4. Pop in your plant, top it off with fresh soil, give it a little water, and enjoy!